7.03.2008

Well, that's not supposed to be yellow.

Lucky me!
I woke up this morning at 4:30!
Then I couldn't really get back to sleep!
And my room was about 65 degrees but my pillow was soaked with sweat!
... that's a fever...

Damn it. I'm sick.
Then I notice that my left nostril feels like it has been completely filled with phlegm soaked cotton.
That sucks.
So I try to blow it out. And get some nasal spray up there.
At 4:45
At 5
At 5:10
At 5:15
Then I actually looked at what came out of my nose.

Yellow?
I've never seen that before...
Even when I have a cold it's white or clear...
What the hell.


Turns out I've probably got myself a sinus infection.
BUT I'VE NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE!!! (Mom may dispute this, but if I don't remember it, it doesn't count.)

And I'll tell ya... this sucks.

NOT FAIR AT ALL!
I better feel ok tomorrow and Saturday or I am going to be SO PISSED!


...

I have all these fireworks...


*pitiful sigh*


I only got 4 hours of sleep last night...
I'm gonna go take a nap.


And a message to the pathogens in my head: GET OUT!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
If I had a shrink ray and a whole lot of weapons this would be over so fast.

Mr. W is sangry (sad + angry) and really hopes that this holiday weekend isn't gonna be ruined.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

"sangry" a great coined word.
I hope you are better today.

Here is your horoscope:
Sleep, eat and be merry. It's nothing to feel guilty about. Every human endeavor requires adequate recovery time. This is how you'll keep going.
----
It sounds like you should definitely do the fireworks.