7.10.2008

I got better!

But then I realized, I was really just right back where I had been.
Not really better.

Just back to good.

And yet, I have to continue to take these GIANT pink pills. I have not yet run the course. I have 3-4 more days to go. But really, this Amoxicillin hasn't been too bad. But my, the pills are large.

Now, back to the 4th!

I went to Lindstrom early in the day and stayed until 3ish. Then I went on back to Eden Prairie and it was time to head out to some fireworks. So I packed up my fireworks and glow-sticks and headed out.

My-oh-my. When you spend enough money at a fireworks store in Wisconsin you can come away with some impressive things. (I wasn't one of the people) ((I bought some Minnesota legal fireworks, so I could be cover for the good'uns.)) So there was lots of booming... some of which had to be done at a nearby schoolyard. It would've been too big for a normal yard. Plus, this way we gave other people a bonus show. And I fired off a bunch of legal/mostly safe fireworks. There were 3 kids running around so I let them tell me what I should light. And, especially after I gave them each a couple of glow-sticks, I think we all had a good time.

Also, there was the city of Eden Prairie fireworks display and I must say, professional fireworks put even the best consumer fireworks to shame. But I suppose... they are professionals, and we nearly managed to hurt some people with a simple 30 parachute mini-mortar thing. So I guess I don't begrudge them their higher quality explosives.

Ok,
Time to go...
Cuz I say so.

Mr. W

No comments: