7.14.2008

Did I tell you that they'll loan me some money?

They will.
I seem to have convinced them that I am worthy.
It took a while.
But it should when you do silly things with credit like I did.

Now I have to figure out if I can actually afford the kind of home I want.
I've almost figured that out.

It's one of those times though. One of those times that I wish I made more money.

But who am I to complain. I'm really doing rather well. Heck, I found out that that lenders will give me a chance to spend more money than I can afford... and that's the American dream, right?

Right?


I'm just kiddin'.
I still have faith in the American people's ability to scramble their way out from under the debt they've piled on their heads.

I do.

Kinda.

...
eh...
I'm just rambling now...
so...

G'night,
Mr. W

No comments: