7.25.2008

Hey! Xander's Mom!

So, I take it that you don't appreciate the value of my "Nothing." posts, huh?

What?
They're not good enough for you?

Do you think you deserve more?

Hmmm?

You want some substance?
Yeah?


Fine.



er....
wait...

I've got nothin'.


Wait! There was this BBQ.
You know. Some food. Some people.
There was talking.
And some kids.


Oh, and some food.

Then I left.

The End.















Ok, so fine. I had a great time. I had some good conversations with my buddy Chris's parents, and Chris, and Xander's mom, and Dan and Elicia and some other people. Also, I had a chance to corral little Xander and give him a chance to strengthen his legs. By that I mean I helped him keep his balance as he stood, and leaned, and toppled, and porpoised, and tried to reverse-headbutt me. It was cool. His legs are strong and once he figures out how balance works he's gonna be climbin' trees.

And I'll be there to encourage him to go higher!

HIGHER!

Mr. W

1 comment:

Yamamoto said...

And I heard a mighty voice shouting from the temple to the seven angels,"now go your ways and empty out the seven flasks of the wrath of god upon the earth."