7.11.2008

Rain is cool. And cooling!

So the other day it was 85 degrees out. And rather humid.
Then it rained.
After the cool little storm was over it was 61 degrees outside.

The temperature went down 24 degrees in about 10 minutes. That's the kind of thing that can happen any time (and often.). It did get back up to 75 that day, but it was a cool front that made the storm, so it wasn't humid anymore, and that made it a beautiful day.

Also, about a week ago, I went to Target. When I went in I noticed that there were some impressive clouds in the west.
I was in Target for about 15 minutes.
After I checked out and got to the doors I noticed that it seemed rather darker than it should be. Then the second doors opened and I saw that it was raining enthusiastically.
So I waited under the eaves.
For 5 minutes.

The rain didn't stop, but it was kinda funny to watch other people scramble for their cars.
And I took off into the rain.
I unlocked the car before I got to it, and I opened up the rear hatch and tossed my bags in and then hid. My car was pointing into the rain so the hatch was good cover. When I decided that it was time to move I ran up to the front door and jumped in the car.

I thought I would just drive away, but as I headed down the parking aisle I decided that the rain was too heavy. So I parked again and enjoyed the driving rain as I sat in my nicely air-conditioned driver's seat with my new 10 Years CD playing. The rain was impressive and there was some good thunder and lightning. Then it let up a bit and I went home.

That's right.

My story went NOWHERE!!!!

HA HA HAHAHAHAHA haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Remember! The 9pm show is completely different than the 7pm show!
Try the veal!
Goodnight!

--Mr. W

No comments: