3.17.2008

It is time.

Time to blog again.

So here I go...

So I have a couple appointments this week. One will fit me for a little machine to help me sleep. The other is to check up on the meds I take for blood pressure. I'm kinda nervous about the the first one...

It's not the appointment itself that concerns me. It's what comes afterwards that I'm thinking about. If all goes well, this little machine could be the help I need to effect all kinds of positive changes in my life. A panacea, of sorts. But I also find that I can't let myself believe that... It seems like I should have to work harder than that.

I guess we'll see.

Tomorrow it begins.

In lighter news...
You should watch this.
Because:
1. Dachshunds are cool.
2. Dachshunds who can entertain themselves are even cooler.

So, in summation:
My life may change for the better in the near future, and dachshunds are AWESOME!

That's all I've got.

I'm...
I'm gonna go now.

Mr. W is going to go over there now.
(Mr. W also just mistyped his name as Mr. E and noticed that Mr. E would have been a much cooler name. (Cooler due to mysteriousness.))

No comments: