3.21.2008

Hello world.

"Hello world." that really should have been the title of my first post. You know, as a programmer joke!
Because, I'm a programmer.

It really is a joke.

What? You don't believe me?

Well, you should. I speak from a position of authority here.

I am so an authority!

Seriously, it's a joke because every time you read a book or go take a class to learn a new programming language one of the first lessons is, inevitably, one that teaches you how to make the phrase "Hwllo world." appear on the screen.

It is so funny! You just don't get it.

Look, I understand that a joke loses it's humor value when it has to be explained...

It's just that...

HEY!

It's not my fault that you don't get it! It's not my fault that my frame of reference includes so many things that you've never been exposed to!

IT'S FUNNY!

No, it has nothing to do with that.

No.

No.

You should really just take my word for this.

I don't care if you want to. It's not a question. Just take my word for it!

...
...

Fine. Just change the subject then. What do you want to talk about.

I am not angry.


No, I'm not.

Fine believe what you want, I'm going to go play Overlord.


I JUST GOT IT FROM GAMEFLY TODAY! I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY IT AT ALL YET.


Whatever, this isn't going anywhere. I'm done.


Just do whatever you want.



I'm over this, and I'm not going to talk about it anymore.

You'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Mmm-hmm...

Uh-huh...



Yeah fine.


Ok.


...
Sorry about that everyone. I try not to make these things public, but you know how it goes. I wanted to tell you something interesting, but I see I've gone on too long already. I'm just going to call it a night.

Goodnight world.





IT IS SO, FUNNY!!!!

DAMNIT!!!

No comments: