3.26.2008

"... and it's my birthday." --Eeyore

I just got older again.
One more year come and gone.
And you know what?
It was a pretty good one.
I've had better. But I've also had much worse.
On a scale of 1 - 5 with 1 = bad and 5 = awesome! I would give it a 3.5.
(A full breakdown of the scale is 1 = bad, 2 = meh, 3 = good, 4 = great, 5 = awesome!)

No party on the "day of" this year, so I got myself a good dinner instead. This time I opted for a Caesar salad, a gyro pizza (that's a pizza with gyro meat, tomato, onion, green pepper, feta, mozzarella and something like tzatziki sauce) and tiramisu from Umbria Pizza (the link goes to a pdf, so if you don't have Acrobat or some other pdf reader don't click it). The place is new and this is the first time I've tried them. They're awesome! I think next time I will try the tropical chicken pizza.

So this year I've gotten a few cool presents. So far I've gotten some cash - Thanks Grandma and Art!), a book (Stardust by Neil Gaiman) and a game (Mass Effect)- Thanks Rombachs, and some software to teach me Japanese - Thanks mom! I think there are a few more to come, but even if there's not I got some good stuff.

Ummm...

That's All Folks!
(now imagine the Merrie Melodies music!)

Mr. W has got to do something with one of these gifts... RiGHT NoW!

No comments: