3.08.2008

Hey! Know what? It's anime night on Adult Swim!
That's right.
Anime night.

So I'm going to watch Bleach and work on this here post.

(I haven't even given it a title yet!)
But it's gonna be a good one, I can feeeel it. (that's feel with 4 e's because that's how much I feel it)

Oop... show's on...

...

...

...

Opening credits sure are long...

That was a good episode of Bleach.
Problem is, it was a cliff-hanger. Ichigo just achieved a new level of strength and he's about to show it off!
THAT SHALL NOT STAND!!!

Luckily I have downloaded the first 200 episodes of Bleach so I can just go ahead and watch episode 55 right now and find out what happens...

in fact...

That is what I'm gonna do.
Video TIMe!!!

...

Now where is that...

...

Ok so now I'm up to episode 59 and there has not been a nice break in the action.
I guess I'll have to keep going... tomorrow... daylight savings time just turned 1:59am into 3:00am and that just sucks.

ABOLISH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! It doesn't save anything and it messes up peoples' sleep. Change the clocks by a half hour and leave it at that. Forever*.
(*while maintaining strict adherence to the standard calendar and correcting for the errors inherent in said calendar. Thank you.)

Then take a nap.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
You know you should get more sleep at night. There's just no time.
NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT!!!
For that nap.
"It could be sweet.

Like a long forgotten dream." (-- I took that from Portishead...)

Um... yeah, so...
late,
sleep,
now.

Bye!

No comments: