1.09.2008

Well, that was weird...

I'm going to share a description of something odd that just occurred...
It's kind of gross, so, fair warning...


I just went to brush my teeth and everything seemed normal at first, but then I felt something that seemed like a bit of food or something stuck to the left side of my tongue. I finished up with the brushing, but it seemed that the bit of whatever was still there. So, I rinsed out my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and took a look. It was then that I saw what appeared to be a blood blister on the side of my tongue.

What the heck is that?

So I squished it with my fingers.... and...... POP!
Blood on the mirror. And blood running into my mouth.
Now the blood seems to have stopped flowing and it feels like I have a canker sore on my tongue.
WTF?

Not to say that I didn't enjoy the popping, but what the heck was that thing?

Ahh well. I'm just gonna go to sleep so I don't have to think about it.

Goodnight moon.

Mr. W

3 comments:

Adie said...

I'm going to go with ewwwwwwww!

**Warning I am about to TMI you**

On the other hand I get these huge abcesses in my armpits that are kinda like really puss filled zits and they are just as satisfying to pop. Talk about gross. And now I am done with my TMI

blue-foot Sue said...

You're right. It's weird. Could you have pinched it and created a blood blister but not noticed?
How does it feel today? Probably like an ordinary sore on your tongue. I hope it's not to swollen so it effects your talking.
I suppose the only thing to worry about would be if it didn't heal.

Mr. W said...

Yeah... now it just feels like a canker sore... and it's not swollen up at all anymore. I probably did just manage to bite my tongue a bit and not notice. If it doesn't go away in the next couple days I'll continue to be concerned, but for now I'm just gonna let it be.

Weird bloody thing...