1.09.2008

Another day, another... day.

So this week has been the first full week of work after the Christmas and new years holidays. And the week is only half over...

After the nice quiet and short weeks in the end of December this whole five day long week seems extra long. But it is nice to have my motivation for work return. During the holiday weeks it was easy to just slack off and take it easy, but now I find that I have a renewed sense of motivation. It probably doesn't hurt that I got a nice raise last Friday. Straight-up cash is a great motivator. And I got a sweet chunk of change...

It turns out that even though I thought I had a rather mediocre year, the bosses thought I was doing a fine job and I deserved more money for it. That's always a nice thing to hear.

Guitar Hero.
I am a guitar legend. (On easy.)
It's strangely satisfying to be a virtual rockstar. And, I am a rockstar.

So rock on.
Rockstars.

I'm out!

Mr. W

No comments: