1.10.2008

Sushi Man!

So, some time ago I discovered that the upscale grocery store near me employs a sushi chef and I have been stopping by regularly to score a sushi hit. Today was such a day. But this time instead of just grabbing one of the pre-made items I struck up a conversation with Dragon (that's the name the chef goes by) and he asked if there was something I'd like that wasn't available in the cooler, and there was! So I hung out and chatted with him as he made a dragon roll for me. That was awesome. Eel is such good stuff.

And I got to chat with a Dragon. How many people can say that?

Cool.

And now for something interesting... Steampunk Star Wars Lego creations!
Gizmodo Stempunk Tie Fighter and more!
(For more information about what steampunk is see this.)

Plus, Gizmodo is an awesome site for getting the skinny on new gadgets accompanied by some funny (albeit sometimes juvenile) writing.

Good stuff.


Mr. W has sushi to eat and can't wait any longer.

No comments: