1.17.2008

It's Thursday!

So here it is. Thursday.

Something has happened in the last few days right?

No, not really.

No?

No.

Aw c'mon, something had to have happened since the last time you posted.

I worked?

That doesn't count. That's what everyone does.

Ok, I slept.

That doesn't count either.

Hmmm.... ok, one of my favorite cartoon characters got a mention on NPR!

Well, that's something I guess, but you've really got to start making things happen so you can talk about those things.

Ah, I see, I need to make things happen just so I can talk about them here?

Yes. When you do things it makes your life more interesting, and then you can tell people about all the things you've done.

I'll keep that in mind.

See that you do.

Cool. Thanks.

Hey, no problem. Go make things happen.

2 comments:

blue-foot Sue said...

Great dialog!
I don't think it is evidence of a split personality. (-:

Mr. W said...

I just have to hope that I'm not the only one who has conversations with themselves. Not that I think I have any personality disorders, it's just that it's hard to explain when someone else overhears.