1.11.2008

I forgot something!

So tonight, along with going to dinner, my friends and I wandered around the Rosedale mall in Roseville, MN. We went and checked out the Apple store... I think I'm going to get a 20 inch iMac sometime in the next few months. Those computers are just plain sexy, and I need a new machine. I'll have to find out how to make it dual boot into both OS X and windows so that I can have the pleasant user experience of OS X and the work functionality of Win XP. XP is the only choice I have for connecting to work (cuz I don't want Vista yet, it still has too many problems...) We also stopped by a little shop that carries all kinds of Japanese toys and such called Tomodachi.
It's a cool little store and I picked up a few toys... One of which features Gloomy Bear.

Good stuff.
Cool toys.

I'm so happy to have found a nice import shop somewhere near me. I know there are other stores, but I am familiar with the Rosedale mall and it's an easy place to get to.

Mr. W is tired now, so it is time to say goodnight.

1 comment:

Adie said...

I figured it was time to post on your blog too... I love the import stores you can always find something worth playing with there. :) Cheers!