5.13.2008

Well, it's not Monday anymore, is it.

I said we'd talk again on Monday, but it looks like I was wrong about that. Fortunately I have a good reason for missing our appointment. I was out.

No not passed out.
I was out visiting friends. That little Alexander (he's closing in on 4 months old now) is one cute little fellow. He's still quite a fan of grunting. While I was visiting him and his family he was just a fine source of all kinds of cute little baby noises, but especially the grunting. Also I got to have some good food that I didn't have to cook and that is always a good thing.

Then tonight I finally got out to see Iron Man. That is one fine super hero movie. Aaaand it's only the first in what should be a good run of super hero movies coming out this year and in the years to come. We've still got the new Hulk and Batman movies this year. And there are several more that will be coming from DC and Marvel in the near future. Good times for those of us who are fond of such things.

So that's about it for now. I'm going to go update my netflix queue to make sure that the next movie I get is one that I really want instead of just being something I have not seen.

Cheers,
Mr. W

5 comments:

DanW said...

Crap, I wrote a nice comment, and it got erased because I had to sign up!

To retype it shortly, cassie now knows how to take off her diapers and pajamas, so it's time for duct tape!

Night
Dan

DanW said...

http://newyorkdesign.hp.infoseek.co.jp/findit.html

Try this out! good time waster

Adie said...

Three words...fuzzy bunny slippers. When are you coming to visit?

Mr. W said...

Look!!!

People read my blog!!!

That's so cool.

Xander's Mom said...

I will have you, know Alex also squeals and has really started to giggle more and more.