5.09.2008

Oh! ... Hello again.

So... I've been away for a while...

How are you doing?

That's good to hear. I've been doing pretty well myself.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Before we get too far I want to apologize for being away for so long. Because I know that you must have wondered what happened to me.

Exactly.

Mom reminded me that I have not posted for a long time. And then my cousin did too. So I figured they were right.

Yeah, but that's just one reason.

Yeah so it all started because my cable was out for a few weeks and during that time I totally broke my blogging habit while it was still really in it's infancy. All it took was a few weeks and I was almost ready to abandon you like I abandoned my first blog attempt.


I just got myself busy reading instead of using internet and watching TV. So I think I want to continue doing this reading thing which means that I may not be around as much as I was prior to my cable downtime. But we'll see.

Yes.


You're right.

I know it's not fair.

I am being selfish, but sometimes thats just how things have to be.


I'll try.


It's really the best I can do right now.




I'm sorry. But at least for now I'm not going to change my mind.


That's right.

Look, I think we need to end things here for the moment. It's all getting too... too... real.

Yeah I do like to avoid conflict unless I'm the one instigating it.

Mmm hmm...


Look, I'm done for now.
We can talk more later.

Yeah. I promise it will be soon.


Ok, how about Monday?

Good. Monday then.


Take care until then.

I will.

Wanna watch a movie or something?

No comments: