5.22.2008

I'm gonna be serious for a second.

I came across this article today. I found it to be quite a moving thing.

The article links to this, but I recommend checking out the article rather than jumping straight to the link, just for the context. But I thought that his idea was quite interesting. And that coupled with the way his life went made this whole thing that much more poignant.

It's odd to be able to look in on someone else's life like that... but it's also really cool. And it's made even better by the fact that the display has been posthumously assembled by friends.

Sometimes Internet almost redeems itself for all the horrors it has shown me.

2 comments:

DanW said...

wow. As a lifelong visual artist.... wow. You know Will... I've seen you so inspired by the arts, I truly feel you should try some again.

Say man, Thanks for finding that great music. I can't afford to buy it, but I've been needing some fun, funky fun to dance to :-)

DanW said...

Hey, Where are you man?