5.10.2008

Even better than the fourth element.

Even though I am really happy with just one Element, it's nice that there are four. (That's a car joke. I own an Element.)((I don't care that you knew that already.)) But then someone had to go and dream up a Fifth Element and thus create a fantastic movie.

If you haven't seen it... well, that just makes me feel sad for you. I'm sorry that you haven't seen it. I suggest that you get it in the highest definition format that you can play, and watch it. I suppose there are one or two caveats to all this. If you don't like sci-fi, you can sod off. But probably skip this movie. If you have a strong distaste for Bruce Willis or Chris Tucker, steer clear. And if you can't handle a brief flash of a pair of human female breasts, grow up. But there is a scene in the movie that bares all, so to speak.

Look! I'm a movie reviewer!
Nope.
Not really. I'm really just an observer. And I'm not a very critical one at that. I watch movies to be entertained, not to notice faults or inconsistencies. Just entertain me. Make it worth my price of admission. Now, admittedly I don't go to many movies. I mostly just rent. So my normal price of admission is about $3. But still. It better be woth three bucks.

The End.

No comments: