2.06.2008

Thank you.

It's so nice to see you again...
I'm so glad you're back.

Is there anything I can do for you?
No?

Are you sure?

Ok, well I'm going to try to be better to you, but I'm going to need some help. I don't know how to do it on my own, so you're going to need to give me some direction.

I want to make you happy baby... I really do. Just let me know how and I......

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout.... Just let me.....

DAMN IT I SAID I WOU.....

Shhhhh... it's ok, don't cry I'm not going to....

GET AWAY FROM THE PHONE!!! I'M GOING TO TEAR IT OUT OF THE WALL!!!! IF YOU DON'T STEP BA.....

That's better, just sit down and we'll talk about this... It's ok blog. I won't do this to you again.
(unless you make me.)

Goodnight.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

Wow! You really have a gift for dialog.
I think you should be writing scripts.