2.07.2008

Adverse Weather Conditions!?!!?!

UPS can be so disappointing sometimes. Just because they didn't want to drive through the snow storm that stranded hundreds of people on interstate 94 for half a day, it means that I don't have my new Xbox today!

Lazy truck drivers. They could have made it if they were serious about delivering packages...

Now I have to hope that my new toy shows up tomorrow. And I am hoping SO hard.

I WANT MY MASS EFFECT!!! I wanna be an intergalactic "peace" keeping officer... Why won't you let me be an intergalactic "peace" officer? Did I do something wrong? Is is because I abused my blog? I'm really sorry about that. I was just... angry, you know... it was a bad day at work and I needed something to take it out on... Please could I just have the video games I payed for? Please?

It's gonna be so cool.
I can't wait. (Ok, so I can, and I will, but I don't have to be happy about it.)

Mr. W's patience is waning.

No comments: