2.10.2008

The MOA is AOK

Went to the Mall of America today. Even after so many years, that is still a pretty cool place.
Got there bright and early, right at 10am. Most of the mall doesn't open until 11am.
Went to Underwater Adventures right away. They open at 10am.
Then headed out into the mall.
Got some lunch at the 3rd floor food court next to the mini-golf course.
I got a gyro with some spiced up fries and tzatziki sauce to dip'em in.
And a tripleberry Julius.
Then it was shoppin' time.
Little V and his dad went to play some mini-golf. Little C and Ms. H went' to Build-A-Bear. Ms. K and the baby headed off to find some clothing. And Mr. S and I took little H and roamed around.
We cruised around the 3rd floor stopping by any shops that looked interesting.
Twice we were accosted by attractive young women who were quite interested in selling us something for our wives or girlfriends, just in time for Valentines day.
Stopped in to Air Traffic and LegoLand during our travels.
Both Mr. S and I picked up some things at Air Traffic and I got some Legos.
I got this and this and this (enjoy the Flash animation on this last one, I didn't).
BUT THE STUPID LEGO SET IS MISSING A PIECE!!!!
GAAAAaaaaaaAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHH!!!!!!
Already sent a message to Lego customer service telling them all about it... I hope they get me a replacement quickly. I can't make the (Hell)Hailfire droid without it. (In the movies it was called a Hellfire droid... but Lego changed it Hailfire... more PC I s'pose.)
Guess I just have to play the Xbox.
Darn.




It's like punishment.




I was gonna build some droids.
Boooooooo.

Disappointment fills Mr. W's heart.

No comments: