2.20.2008

I'm Back!

It's been a while, but I'm still here!

And... Good news! The good folks at Lego came through for me and sent me the piece that was missing from the kit I bought at the MOA. Now my Hellfire (Lego calls it Hailfire) droid is complete!

Hurray!

So now here I am trying to write something interesting...

Wait! Here's something interesting!
Check it out!
Optical illusions are cool. I think it's always interesting to find out that your brain can be tricked into lying to you when given the proper visual input.

Also, tonight, for one night only! If you live in Minnesota like I do (or perhaps the entire Central time zone), get outside and check out the moon around nine tonight so you can see the eclipse! To all my people out in California, you can try to see the eclipse around 7pm (it's dark by then right?) This page spells out when the eclipse will be visible in different places if you want some more detailed information.

Celestial events are cool. Hope you get to see the red moon!

I'm hungry now, so I know it's time to go.

Later!

No comments: