9.09.2008

New Post!

Look!
It's a new post!

So that big project I was working on got launched into QA testing just in time for Labor Day weekend. PERFECT!

I finally had a chance to relax and anjoy a weekend without having to go into work! For several weeks leading up to then I ended up working on Sundays because I wanted to make sure that I would not be the reason that we fell behind schedule.

And we didn't!

For Labor Day weekend I spent a lot of time with little Hailey and her family. That was cool. Then on Labor Day itself I went to visit my pal Ryan and his kids. We played some Soul Calibur 4 and had a good time. That was cool too.

Then I had an unremarkable short week at work.

Last weekend I, again, had a chance to hang out with Hailey and her family. But I also went to see Ron White at Treasure Island. He put on a great show. Quite the funny fellow is that Ron White. Even cooler, I had a chance to meet him after the show. I got to shake his hand and personally express my appreciation of his comedy. He was clearly more interested in doing other things, but he was gracious enough to greet and interact with some folks that he really didn't have to. It's cool when famous folks don't take their fans for granted. Now I'm an even bigger fan. RON WHITE RULES!

Ok, I'm hungry enough that I really have to do something about it. Bye blog! I'll see you later!

--Mr. W

No comments: