9.23.2009

So good

Life has been good recently.
My sister has asked me for a big favor. I've never cared for a child in diapers before, but she has asked me to possibly be the one to care for my niece while my nephew is being born. I'm honored. And scared.

Work has been especially satisfying lately. It seems like I have been able to contribute more than usual. That is awesome.

Also I have been dreaming like crazy. Lots of strange or disturbing dreams. But that's good! Dreams mean I am sleeping well, and that has been a problem for me sometimes.

It also probably means that I'm anxious. Understandably so if I have to take care of my little niece all alone. Thanks sis.

And Pearl Jam is talking to me again.
"If something's lost, I wanna get it back again."

I do.
And I will.

I will get it back again.

2 comments:

Adie said...

You know she will love you, you love her, and everything will work out perfectly! Besides, her diapers are like underpants...:) And potty training is sooooooo much fun!

Mr. W said...

I appreciate the reassurance... but I have doubts.

However... I WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!